As a professional a Computer Technician we pride ourselves in keeping your business in business.. Service on demand is our most
flexible service offering, you can call our Computer Technician to visit your premises whenever you need us for services such as:
- New equipment – Sales and installation. Data transfers from old to new systems
- Hardware – Installations, setups, repairs, routine maintenance and tune-ups.
- Software – Licensing, installation, upgrades and troubleshooting.
- Networks – Fixed and wireless, installation, support and troubleshooting.
- Server networks – Design, installation, support and maintenance.
- Email and internet – Setup, assistance and spam protection.
- Security – Internet (virus/spyware/trojans/malware) protection and removal.
- Data protection – Backups, storage and data recovery.
- Cloud – Office 365 setup, migration, and administration.
On demand services are available to small business and home office customers without a service contract for a computer technician at an hourly rate (or fixed-fee pricing for carry-in and some special services).
We recommend to optimise your businesses IT network performance that you form an ongoing relationship with your local Computer Troubleshooter, effectively making them your IT department.
Having a Computer Troubleshooter as your dedicated IT support encourages a proactive IT management approach for planning and preventative maintenance, rather than a disaster recovery scenario which can mean disruption to your business and risk of signifi cant financial loss.
“Our office has been serviced by CT Coffs Harbour for 4 years. Theyhave always responded to our needs and accommodated us at short notice. Attention to fixing our IT problems is extremely valuable and important to us.” Peter Marr (Dip. Law) Peter Marr & Associates