Office 365 Setup, Migration & Support
Microsoft Office 365 Setup, Migration & Support
As a relative new product in the Microsoft suite & a cloud hybrid licence it needs careful handling. Office 365 Setup, Migration & Support is typically being handled by a specialist third-party service provider like Computer Troubleshooters who has in depth knowledge and experience in Office 365 deployment.
Outsourced IT support enables both large corporations and small businesses to benefit from experienced IT guidance, ongoing administration, local support & to have access to knowledgeable best practices. It’s simply not possible for a business owner to be an expert at everything. It’s a smart strategy to know when to hire an expert for certain functions that will enable you to keep your focus on moving your business forward.
Office 365 Managed IT Support Can Benefit Your Business?
As a business owner you can contract your IT support services for your Office 365 transformation, & embracing our Single Point of Contact support methodology including;
- Office 365 Planning – Licencing & Administration
- Office 365 Setup – Each user must be defined and setup on the Office 365 platform.
- Office 365 Migration – Existing data, profiles and files need to be correctly setup.
- Office 365 Administration & Local Support – local support & admin for local users, local workstations and office networks.
Computer Troubleshooters already offers this type of skilled IT service to many of our clients for on premise equipment and we have extended our managed services to Office 365. Whatever the particulars of the chosen outsourced IT arrangement might be, the practice is increasingly popular because there are many advantages to this service. Here’s a list of the top four benefits you can take advantage of by outsourcing your IT support services:
- Cost Control: Control costs by eliminating full time staff or expensive non local IT providers to manage your IT functions. By outsourcing IT support responsibilities to a local business, you pay only for the specific tasks you need accomplished and the service level your require, at an agreed monthly cost. Administration of Office 365 can be done remotely from our offices, as a product built for the Cloud it is designed to be supported remotely, reducing support costs, and improving response times. Plus you can also limit your initial capital outlay for IT infrastructure and running expenses (such as electricity).
- Expertise: Expertise and efficiency is immediately available by outsourcing your Office 365 Administration functions to a local expert. As a specialist we have developed tools for fast and accurate setup and migration. Plus we use automated tools to monitor and manage you local tool to maximise performance. As a business owner, you won’t need to worry about a full-time employee being trained, skilled and experienced for each new IT project.
- Leverage: Stay competitive even if you don’t have a big budget for IT expenses. Large companies may have in-house tech professionals and cutting-edge technology, but smaller businesses generally don’t have the financial resources to support these services. Through economies of scale, outsourced IT support services provide access to the technology and professional expertise that you need for your business to stay competitive. By leveraging outsourcing combined with Microsoft’s Office 365 centralised shared infrastructure means any business can function on the latest technology at a reasonable cost.
- Local Service: Simply call your local Computer Troubleshooters who you know & with whom you have a personal relationship, with the peace of mind that a skilled professional is available to help locally & who understands your business. No overseas call centres. No Identity checks. No remembering account number & passwords. No explaining your systems to THEM every time.
Stay Ahead of the Competition with Managed Office 365
In today’s economy, the business world has become increasingly competitive. Business owners need to carefully manage every aspect of their business to stay a step ahead of their competitors. If trying to manage IT issues is distracting you from the core issues of your business, it’s probably time to consider an alternative. Outsourced IT support services are an affordable and efficient alternative to wasting your time on IT headaches.
Computer Troubleshooters can provide professional IT services to your business to provision and administer Office 365 environments as needed, with no need to hire full time employees or large IT service providers. Let the experts at Computer Troubleshooters work with you to assess your IT needs and develop a customized plan for your business. Computer Troubleshooters can manage your IT services and you can manage your business. Give your local Computer Troubleshooters office a call and one of our computer professionals will be happy to help you.
Office 365 is a combination of the old Microsoft Office Professional licence software that enabled Outlook, Word, Excel, & Powerpoint; plus 365 includes hosted Exchange email (Enterprise grade Email), plus OneDrive for business (Cloud Storage), Skype for Business (Teleconferencing), Yammer (Social Business Platform) plus more….Read More
Read our Office 365 & IT Solutions catalogue to get a full view of Office 365 capabilities, applications, features and benefits and how we can set your business up for the future. Our guide to modern business IT explains how even for the smallest business can be fully IT enabled into the cloud plus more…Read More
As the new default Microsoft Office Product for Business, Office 365 offers many advantages in terms of lower investment, multiple device, & anywhere access, however before you embark on the 365 Migration we recommend you take the time to understand the product limitations and requirements , plus more…Read More
If your business is considering migrating to Office 365 why not talk to us about our FREE IT Assessment where we will visit your business for a consultation to do a review of your current IT setup, your systems security, & data backup procedures. We will discuss with you your current and future business requirements and explaining any Office 365 & Cloud opportunities. Based on this consultation & feedback we will present recommendations based on your individual business requirements…Read More
Microsoft Small Business Server was the primary small business solution provided by Computer Troubleshooters until it withdrawal in 2014. Now businesses with up to 75 employees need to seek alternative solutions which is quite often a combination of Office 365 and local on premise solutions.Read More
Microsoft have confirmed that the end of life for Microsoft Server 2003 is July 2015. While replacements are available Businesses running Server 2003 have an number of options and combinations they can embrace including Office 365 and Server 2012 R2. Continuing to use Microsoft Server 2003 after this date will mean your business will be taking an increasing risk of failure & declining performance,Read More